Echo by Lloyds Pharmacy is soon called LloydsDirect from July 2021. It’s a NHS approved online pharmacy service, which makes it much easier for you to request your NHS prescriptions. Currently Echo is offering a FREE £5 Amazon voucher just for signing up to their services. This means you can claim the £5 voucher without even using the service!
It’ll ask for your NHS number, however if you don’t know it, you can also just enter your name and address. The system will then ask you to confirm your doctors surgery.
Then you can decide to only subscribe their mailing list, which will then reward you with a £5 voucher. You’ll receive the voucher via email. At this point you can also nominate Echo to be your pharmacy, who will send your prescriptions to your home free of charge via Royal Mail. However if you are happy with your current pharmacy, you can stay with your current pharmacy to get the voucher.
And voila , a £5 Amazon voucher is yours, for free!
I’ve personally signed up to Echo and have my whole family on my account. Therefore I’m able to order my parents repeat prescription for them as english isn’t their first language.
The benefits of nominating Echo as your Pharmacy
- Conveniently order your prescription via the Echo website or app at any time of the day.
- Free prescription delivery via Royal Mail.
- Track your prescription order.
- Get a reminder to reorder your repeat prescription 10 days before your medicine runs out.
- You can set reminders to take your medicine.
- Manage your whole family’s prescription from your Echo account and get their medicine sent to you or directly to their home.
- Invite another person to reward them with a £5 voucher and get another £5 voucher yourself.
Since prescription medicine can be very expensive, you may be interested in how to Ditch the brands to save £100+ a year on medicines!